Even the most eloquent and charismatic speakers often wish they had better public speaking skills. The better you are at something, the more you notice little mistakes and flaws, which can inspire doubt in even the most seasoned speakers.
Whether it’s a sales presentation that didn’t quite go as planned, or an opportunity turned down because of a fear of public speaking, all of us have faced situations where better public speaking skills would have altered the course of our life. This is especially true for people who suffer from a crippling fear of public speaking, fear which often holds them back from opportunities for leadership and advancement.
Good public speaking is more than a performance. It is the result of:
- Critical Thinking
- Well Organized Narrative
Join our highly interactive Public Speaking Training Program which enables you to exude more confidence and poise, every time you speak! The workshop will cover the following topics.
- Introduction to Public Speaking – Myths and Realities
- 6 Benefits of Improving Your Public Speaking Skills
- 3 Laws of Engaging and Persuasive Presentations
- 7 Steps to Planning a Memorable Speech
- Elements of Great Presentations and Memorable Speeches
- The Power of ‘LANGUAGE’ in Effective Public Speaking
- The Finer Art of Public Speaking
For more information Connect with us